- Setup at 1oasis.net
- Setup at blogger.com
First, you need to add an associated CNAME entry using (free) DNS service at 1oasis.net
- Log in to your account at http://cp.1oasis.net/customer
- Look for the domain name you wish to use (use listing or search feature), for instance "your-domain-name.com"
- Click on DNS tab and then Manage DNS button
- Click on CNAME Records button and then Add CNAME record button
- Enter the hostname you wish to use, for instance "www" OR "blog" (one-word) next to ".your-domain-name.com"
- Select the radio button next to " ( Type In A Fully Qualified Domain Name eg. abc.pqr.com) " and enter "ghs.google.com"
2. Setup at blogger.com
(per instruction from http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1233381 )
Before you move onto this step, wait about an hour for your DNS settings to activate. If you attempt to change the publishing settings before the DNS changes activate, then we'll let you know with a warning message.
Now it’s time to make sure Blogger knows about your custom domain so that Google can direct readers to your blog. To get started, click on the Settings | Publishing tab in Blogger.
Then click the link that allows you to switch to a custom domain.
The BlogSpot Address setting now changes to Your Domain. Write in your new URL (www.example.com), and save your settings. If you do not enter the "www," you will receive an error message.
Congratulations, you’re all set!
NOTE: After selecting "Custom Domain", you may need to next select "Advance".